A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Clare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Clare, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Clare, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clare graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Clare has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital at Carroll
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Patrick Clare MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Clare practice?
- Dr. Michael Clare has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Clare practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Temple Terrace, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City Center, FL.