A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Clare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Clare, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clare
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clare Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Clare, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clare graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Clare has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael P Clare MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Clare practice?
- Dr. Michael Clare has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michael Clare practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Temple Terrace, FL.