A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Clarke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Clarke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clarke
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clarke Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clarke graduated from University Of Oxford, England. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Clarke has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Thomas Clarke MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Clarke practice?
- Dr. Michael Clarke has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Clarke practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Surgeons.