Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Clayton
Dr. Michael Clayton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Pediatrics. Dr. Clayton is affiliated with Lovelace Womens Hospital, Espanola Hospital and University of New Mexico Hospital. Dr. Clayton has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Clayton has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Michael Clayton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.
Dr. Katherine Abernathy-Carver
Allergy and Immunology
Albuquerque, NM 0 mi28
Dr. Steven Tolber
Allergy and Immunology
Albuquerque, NM 0 mi47
Dr. Osman Dokmeci
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Albuquerque, NM 0 mi9