A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Clearfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clearfield graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Clearfield has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Solano Medical Center
- Plaza Medical Center
- Osteopathic Medical Center Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Brian Clearfield DO is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Clearfield practice?
- Dr. Michael Clearfield has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Clearfield practices Internal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Vallejo, CA.
See Fort Worth Internists.