A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cleary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cleary, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cleary graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Cleary has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- St. Elizabeth Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Glenn Cleary MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Cleary practice?
- Dr. Michael Cleary has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Cleary practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Redding, CA.
See Redding Internists and Redding Pulmonologists.