A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cleman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cleman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cleman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cleman graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cleman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael W Cleman MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Cleman practice?
- Dr. Michael Cleman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Cleman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Greenwich, CT.
See Greenwich Internists and Greenwich Cardiologists.