Learn more about Dr. Michael Clemens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Clemens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Clemens, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Kidney Disease
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clemens graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Clemens has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Hospitals
- Morton Plant Mease Countryside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael George Clemens MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Clemens practice?
- Dr. Michael Clemens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Clemens practices Internal Medicine near Clearwater, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Largo, FL.
See Clearwater Internists.