A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Clemenshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Clemenshaw, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clemenshaw graduated from Uniformed Services Univ Of The Hlth Sci, Bethesda, Md.
Dr. Clemenshaw has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brooke Army Medical Center
- Wilford Hall Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Neill Clemenshaw MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael N. Clemenshaw practice?
- Dr. Michael Clemenshaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Clemenshaw practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Nuclear Medicine Physicians and San Antonio Radiologists.