A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Clendenin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Clendenin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clendenin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clendenin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Clendenin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clendenin graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Clendenin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- St John Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Beale Clendenin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Clendenin practice?
- Dr. Michael Clendenin has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Clendenin practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Surgeons.