A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Clevenger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Clevenger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Clevenger, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clevenger graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Clevenger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
- Dubuis Hospital of Texarkana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Everett Clevenger MD is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Clevenger practice?
- Dr. Michael Clevenger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Clevenger practices Neurology near Texarkana, TX.
See Texarkana Neurologists.