A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Clevenger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Clevenger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Clevenger, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clevenger graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Clevenger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Michael Health System
- Atlanta Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clevenger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 31 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Clevenger practice?
Dr. Michael Clevenger practices Neurology near Texarkana, TX.
See Texarkana Neurologists.