Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile

Jun 10th, 2013

Got in quickly for my initial appt., which was very thorough. Was scheduled for diagnostics quickly.. but over a month after all the tests were run I still hadn't heard anything. I called and was given a prescription over the phone (Friday afternoon) and was told to keep my appt for three months from now. I had to check my insurance records to learn he had diagnosed me with epilepsy. I called back on Monday for information and help as I wasn't adjusting to the medication he gave me as I had hoped and so I needed advice. Nope. He can't be reached. Way to drop a bomb on my world and leave me hanging.

Excellent Experience show details Excellent Experience
Mar 20th, 2012

Very thorough workup on first visit. Concurred with my previous medical care professionals as to my problems. Provided updated MRI to confirm diagnosis and prescribed a known effective Rx. Followed up at anniversary date. Can be difficult to schedule but was very prompt to call when a scheduled appointment had been cancelled. Well pleased with Dr Clevenger - just wish that he was not out of my insurance provider's list.