Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  show details
Jun 10th, 2013

Got in quickly for my initial appt., which was very thorough. Was scheduled for diagnostics quickly.. but over a month after all the tests were run I still hadn't heard anything. I called and was given a prescription over the phone (Friday afternoon) and was told to keep my appt for three months from now. I had to check my insurance records to learn he had diagnosed me with epilepsy. I called back on Monday for information and help as I wasn't adjusting to the medication he gave me as I had hoped and so I needed advice. Nope. He can't be reached. Way to drop a bomb on my world and leave me hanging.

|  Excellent Experience  |  show details
Mar 20th, 2012

Very thorough workup on first visit. Concurred with my previous medical care professionals as to my problems. Provided updated MRI to confirm diagnosis and prescribed a known effective Rx. Followed up at anniversary date. Can be difficult to schedule but was very prompt to call when a scheduled appointment had been cancelled. Well pleased with Dr Clevenger - just wish that he was not out of my insurance provider's list.