A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Click:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Click is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Click, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Click graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Click has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Queens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edwin Click MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Click practice?
- Dr. Michael Click has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Click practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lebanon, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Honolulu, HI.
See Lebanon Radiologists.