Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Clippard
Dr. Michael Clippard, MD, FAAP is a Doctor primarily located in Farmington, MO. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Clippard is affiliated with Parkland Health Center-Liberty Road, Jefferson Regional Medical Center and Southeast Mo Hospital Association. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Clippard has the following 3 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Michael Clippard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Farmington, MO.
Dr. Brett Dickinson
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Farmington, MO 0 mi11
Dr. Rami Akel
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Farmington, MO 0 mi19
Dr. John Griffin
Farmington, MO 0 mi10