Dr. Michael Cluck MD, PHD Patient Reviews

February 2nd, 2017
Dr. Cluck Is The Best!!!

May 15th, 2015
All Around - Excellent
I cannot state how follow up is post surgery because I have not had the surgery yet, but as far as every other aspect of care received from Dr. Cluck and his staff, it has been excellent.

April 28th, 2015
Excellent Dr., his staff is great, he is personable, really cares about his patients, and a cure. If you are looking for a surgeon that walks through your surgery and follow up, this is the man for you. He takes the time to answer ALL you questions, and I have never felt rushed by him or his staff. He is honest about exactly what you are having done, and what to expect every step of the way. And he does not rush to surgery, he really thinks about your plan and what will work best for your situation. Great Dr. can't say enough good things about him, and his staff.

April 27th, 2015
Relief From Cervical Disc Herniation/Pinched Nerves and Spinal Stenosis
I lived with severe nexk pain for 3 years and finally a friend who had the exact same issue referred me to Dr. Cluck. After the MRI, Dr. Cluck showed me what was causing my pain and I agreed with his suggesstion that ACDF surgery would be best. I had avoided surgery until then but then I saw for myself things could only get worse if left unhandled. I am 59yrs old and am 3 months into the healing process. 4 weeks after surgery I was back at my desk job and have been seeing improvement weekly. Dr. Cluck did a perfect job with regards to the surgery. The scar is almost unnoticeable and I no longer have the pinched nerve pain.

October 27th, 2014
My life before Dr Cluck, I would walk from bed to couch hunched over and in pain. After my L4-L5 spinal fusion I am walking miles just after 12 weeks. Dr Cluck gave me my life back.

September 15th, 2014
Very happy
I've one surgery on my back for spinal stenosis by Dr Cluck so far and I'm very happy with the work he's done. I will be having more surgery on my back by him. the best review I can give is I will see him again in the future.

March 19th, 2013
Highly successful surgery.
Dr. Cluck was very helpful in helping us to understand the medical condition and the methods of correcting it. He was also helpful in dealing with insurance companies who were reluctant to cover the needed spinal surgery. The surgery went exceptionally well, and the recovery has been very quick. All of the issues related to the spinal problems have been corrected. Dr. Cluck is an exceptional healer.

March 19th, 2013
Great experience.
The care and treatment that I received from Dr. Cluck has made an incredible difference in my life. The spinal surgery has ended all of the symptoms that were preventing me from doing the things I love. My recovery has been quick, and the physical therapy given on site has been excellent. I recommend Dr. Cluck to anyone thinking about spinal surgery.

August 8th, 2012
Thank you to Dr. Cluck for his expertise for my back pain. Jessica and Jennifer for natural friendly sweet service.

November 26th, 2011
Exceptional Physican and Surgeon
Dr Cluck received his MD and PHD both at the same time...In the 129 yrs of Craighton University he is the 2nd person to achieve this 1st on was in the 1930's...SO this does say something about his intellectual ability..Some patients will never be happy with anything OR anyone..I can tell you being an RN for many years,rude and demanding patients are hard to care for,attitude has alot to do with the care you receive..I'm amazed when people talk smack and don't have a clue what medical care even is..I would like to see their educational backgrouds,I'm sure its very limited..

July 26th, 2011
Agree with "STAY AWAY" post
My experience with Dr. Cluck was precisely the same as the post labeled "STAY AWAY", less any discussion of the cost of surgery.

July 3rd, 2011
After a variety of PT / chiropractic / gen medical approaches (e.g. epidural injection with steroid) - all without success, Dr. Cluck effectively diagnosed the condition and the best limited surgical procedure. After 6 months of chronic pain with limited mobility, the outpatient surgery was performed with almost immediate relief. Currently still in the healing phase - but could not be more pleased.