A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Coburn, MD, FACS is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Coburn graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Coburn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kent County Hospital
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coburn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Coburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Coburn practice?
Dr. Michael Coburn practices Surgery near Warwick, RI.
See Warwick Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Coburn, Dr. Mitch Coburn, Dr. Myles Coburn, Dr. Michal Coburn, Dr. Mickey Coburn, Dr. Miles Coburn