A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cocchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cocchi is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cocchi, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cocchi graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Cocchi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael N Cocchi MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael N. Cocchi practice?
- Dr. Michael Cocchi has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Cocchi practices Emergency Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Emergency Physicians.