A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Codiga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Codiga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Codiga, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Codiga graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Codiga has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alan Codiga MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Codiga practice?
- Dr. Michael Codiga has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Codiga practices Internal Medicine near Laguna Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Viejo, CA.
See Laguna Hills Internists.