A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Coe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Coe is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coe
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Coe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coe graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Coe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Medical Ctr
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital-Prineville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Coe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Coe practice?
- Dr. Michael Coe has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Coe practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Bend, OR.
See Bend Surgeons.