A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Coe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Coe is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coe
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Coe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coe graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Coe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Medical Ctr
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital-Prineville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Coe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Coe practice?
- Dr. Michael Coe has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Coe practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Bend, OR.
See Bend Surgeons.