A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Coen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Coen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Coen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Coen graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Coen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Coen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Coen practice?
- Dr. Michael Coen has 8 office locations.
Dr. Michael Coen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Highland, CA and Hilliard, OH.
See Loma Linda Surgeons.