A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Coen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Coen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coen
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Coen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coen graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Coen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Coen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Coen practice?
- Dr. Michael Coen has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Coen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Highland, CA.
See Highland Orthopedic Surgeons.