Learn more about Dr. Michael Coen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Coen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Coen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coen graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Coen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Coen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Coen practice?
- Dr. Michael Coen has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Coen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Highland, CA.
See Highland Orthopedic Surgeons.