Learn more about Dr. Michael Coen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Coen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Coen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coen graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Coen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Coen practice?
Dr. Michael Coen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Highland, CA and Hilliard, OH.
See Loma Linda Orthopedic Surgeons.