A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Coen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Coen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Coen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coen graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Coen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Coen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Coen practice?
- Dr. Michael Coen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Coen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Highland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bernardino, CA and Loma Linda, CA.
See Highland Orthopedic Surgeons.