A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Coffey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Coffey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Coffey graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Coffey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Medical Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Adrian Coffey MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Coffey practice?
- Dr. Michael Coffey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Coffey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Port Charlotte, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hope, AR.
See Port Charlotte Obstetricians & Gynecologists.