Dr. Michael Coffey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Coffey?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Michael Coffey?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 10th, 2016

He delivered my daughter via csection and he did a great job!!! I healed great! He was very friendly and helpful through my pregnancy.

May 17th, 2015

feeling neglected

This is my second pregnancy, but my first time with Dr.Coffey. All in all I'd say he is a nice guy, but the service that I get there isn't quite what I'm used to. I feel really neglected, I don't get the same treatment as I did with my first child. I also get ran around town here and there and everywhere to take blood test and sonograms and to do any other little thing. I had to order my own rhogam shot where as with my first child I just walked in and got it. Also the nurses seem less understanding of people who can't always make it to there appointments like me, thus they get snippy with you. With my first child I was waited on hand and foot by my doctor, this pregnancy it seems I wait hand and foot on them. Believe I wish I still lived in my old town where this other doctor is, but that is a three hour drive. Maybe its that fact that port Charlotte is more equipt for death then birth, considering the high amounts of 80 year olds that infest the area, I don't know.

January 9th, 2015

Horrible office staff. Dr. Coffey is very friendly, but you only see him for maybe 5 minutes if that. Would not recommend.

June 13th, 2014

The best in my case

I was delivered by Dr.Coffey twice,I had my two babies two years in a row and he took care of my kids with great care.Made a crucial decision on time with my first child,cause he wasn't doing well inside the womb and deliver him on time.I am very happy with him,you can trust him with your kids.God bless him.

May 24th, 2013

Dr. Coffey delivered my last two children and he was awesome! I had great pregnancy care and I felt like he truely cared and never did I feel rushed if I had ?s .

February 10th, 2012

This was my third delivery but first with Dr. Coffey (we moved states so I had to switch to new OB). Overall I was very happy with the level of care I received.

November 21st, 2011

Can't wait to have him again!

This is my first baby so I don't have a ton of doctors to compare him to, but comparing him to my family doctor (or any other doctors I've ever seen, for that matter) he has been exceptional. He really takes time to listen to your questions & wishes & makes every visit personal. He doesn't just treat you like his 1 o'clock. With my next pregnancy, there will be no question of going back to him & I'm sad now that I don't get to see him as often!

June 3rd, 2011

excellent..........

Dr. Coffey is 5 STARS, I am an older women giving birth to a child and he is just over-all VIP 5 STARS...TLC all the way with ease on appts and just really takes the time to talk with you and let you know what is going on.......i had to take the time to rate him for others.Thanks again Dr. Coffey, you are wonderful...hate to deliver as I won't see you so often..lol

July 8th, 2017