A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cogan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cogan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cogan graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cogan has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- St. Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cogan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Cogan practice?
Dr. Michael Cogan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA and Garden Grove, CA.
See Long Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.