A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cogan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cogan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cogan graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cogan has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael L Cogan MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Cogan practice?
- Dr. Michael Cogan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Cogan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, CA.
See Long Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.