A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Coghlan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Coghlan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Coghlan, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Coghlan graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Coghlan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- Trinity Medical Center
- Select Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edward Coghlan MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Coghlan practice?
- Dr. Michael Coghlan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Coghlan practices Infectious Disease near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Infectious Disease Doctors.