A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Coghlan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Coghlan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coghlan
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Coghlan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Coghlan, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Coghlan graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Coghlan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- Trinity Medical Center
- Select Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edward Coghlan MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Coghlan practice?
- Dr. Michael Coghlan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Coghlan practices Infectious Disease near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Infectious Disease Doctors.