A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cohan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cohan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cohan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Stomach Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohan graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cohan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Suburban Medical Center
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lee Cohan MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Cohan practice?
- Dr. Michael Cohan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Cohan practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Elmhurst, IL.
See Elmhurst Internists and Elmhurst Nephrologists.