Dr. Michael Cohan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Cohan?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Michael Cohan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 20th, 2017

For the past 10 years or more Dr. Cohan

March 8th, 2017

TREMENDOUS COMBINATION OF COMPASSION AND INSIGHT

Smart, compassionate and funny, Dr. Michael Cohan gets to know his patients as people and not just a list of symptoms or charts. He puts extra hours in to make sure his patients feel heard in his efforts to make them feel better. He's on top of all the latest thinking, but still brings a warmth that many in the profession shed long ago. He has helped me through some small and some serious medical issues, and I know I am receiving the best care and best advice I've ever had.

July 1st, 2016

A physician that REALLY CARES

Dr. Cohan was my primary care physician for 7 years before I recently moved to another state. When I first came to Dr. Cohan the first thing I noticed was how he was attentive to my needs as a patient. Through these interactions it was clear that Dr. Cohan is also VERY knowledgeable in his field of medicine. Although I never had life threatening medical issues I would trust Dr. Cohan with anything serious. A close friend of mine did need his medical expertise for a life threatening kidney disease and she did leave her nephrologist to see Dr. Cohan. After 2 years of on going treatment he was able to restore almost 100% of her kidney functioning and saved her life (something her previous doctor was unsuccessful with). To simply put his actions saved her life. One of the problems I faced when relocating was finding another physician that I knew had my best interest in mind because of their obvious passion was helping others. Dr. Cohan is the best and I would recommend him to anyone!

July 1st, 2016

Excellent experience

Mike cares deeply about his patients and takes the time to listen and understand them. Additionally, he always makes an effort to educate me about my health and provide me with resources that can help me.

June 21st, 2016

Patient

I’ve have seen many Doctors/Specialist and my number one go to will always be Dr. Michael Cohan. He is the one Doctor that can pull it all together for me, explain it and ensure I understand the care I’m receiving. Empathy; Dr. Cohan has the ability to feel what I’m thinking. He is always concerned with my total health and happiness. He has reminded me that I’m going through some really tough medical stuff that can also affect the way I’m dealing emotionally. Most of my Doctors haven’t asked about my emotions but, Dr. Cohan has been with me and ready to listen and help in all stages of my care. Professional; I know I can discuss all of my concerns with Dr. Cohan and those concerns will be used for my treatment and remain confidential. I’m safe with Dr. Cohan to discuss anything and everything and the best part – he listens and doesn’t rush me. Forward thinking; Dr. Cohan is looking at my complete physical and mental health while I am traveling through serious health issues. We not only discus the treatment I’m having now but, how that treatment will change in the future and what we can change to continue my road to great health. Most of what I have written has “we”. This is what is so special about Dr. Michael Cohan – his approach is a “we” will work through this. I cannot thank him enough for everything he has done for me and my family. We are so very lucky to have him as our doctor. It is without any reservation that I write this review.

April 27th, 2016

Excellent Service by Dr. Cohan

I would highly recommend Dr. Cohan if your looking for a superior medical doctor. Dr. Cohan has assisted me with a couple personal medical emergencies. Dr. Cohan takes the time to listen to me as I discuss my medical concerns. Dr. Cohan has a wealth of knowledge in the medical field and well versed to diagnosis an illness. .

October 29th, 2015

i had a difficult problem that a few doctors could not figure out with my kidneys.. Dr Cohan said" i need to ponder this overnight" the next day he called me with the correct diagnosis.. My kidneys are not saved, and I will not require any dialisis. He has been great with followup , and he is a gem to deal with... He really cares, i always leave his office after a good report with "a hug".. good bless this gentleman.

March 12th, 2015

Dr. Cohan has been my doc for about 20 years. He is wonderful. He always listens and helps me out. Very smart and always professional. I would recommend him to anyone.

March 12th, 2015

great care

dr cohan was stellar.. he spent an hour withme on my first visit, he listened to what i had to say, and he figured out what was wrong with me.. I had to wait a bit for him, but once i saw him, i felt like a star.. Highly recommend this doc

February 9th, 2015

I'm 75 & no other doctor has come close to the care, friendliness and concern shown by Dr. Cohan!!

January 20th, 2014

This doctor saved my life and saved me from myself. Highly recomend this doctor!

February 11th, 2013

New patient

i was refered to Dr. Cohan for a second opinion. To my suprise, I met a caring and friendly doctor. He has a pleasant and friendly personality that would make anyone feel comfortable. I can't remember the last time that I felt that a Dr. cared about how I felt instead of what meds. they should put me on. I would recommend him to others. I must say I was also very impressed with the office and check in was simple.