A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cohenuram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cohenuram, Oncologist/Hematologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cohenuram, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohenuram graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cohenuram has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- New Milford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael K Cohenuram MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Cohenuram practice?
- Dr. Michael Cohenuram has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Cohenuram practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Danbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgefield, CT and New Milford, CT.
See Danbury Internists, Danbury Hematologists, and Danbury Oncologists.