Learn more about Dr. Michael Cohenuram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cohenuram, Oncologist/Hematologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohenuram
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohenuram Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cohenuram, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohenuram graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cohenuram has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- New Milford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael K Cohenuram MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Cohenuram practice?
- Dr. Michael Cohenuram has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Cohenuram practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Danbury, CT.
See Danbury Internists, Danbury Hematologists, and Danbury Oncologists.