A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cohn is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cohn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohn graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Cohn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Med Center
- Alta Bates Summit MC Summit Campus Smc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Albany Cohn MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Cohn practice?
- Dr. Michael Cohn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Cohn practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Berkeley, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Hospice & Palliative Specialists.