Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Colburn
Dr. Michael Colburn, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Traverse City, MI. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Colburn is affiliated with Munson Medical Center, Northwest Michigan Surgery Center and Otsego Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Colburn has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Michael Colburn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Traverse City, MI.
Dr. Matthew Roos
Vascular Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery
Traverse City, MI 0.01 mi8
Dr. Michael Boros
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Traverse City, MI 0.01 mi10
Dr. F Smith
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Traverse City, MI 0.29 mi25