A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Collier is Satisfactory. Dr. Collier has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Collier graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Collier has 7 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Gulf Coast Medical Center - Panama City
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Collier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Collier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Collier practice?
Dr. Michael Collier practices Internal Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Coral, FL and North Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Collier, Dr. Mitch Collier, Dr. Myles Collier, Dr. Michal Collier, Dr. Mickey Collier, Dr. Miles Collier