A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Collini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Collini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Collini, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Collini graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Collini has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Collini MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Collini practice?
- Dr. Michael Collini has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Collini practices Urology near Mansfield, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Mansfield Urologists.