A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Collopy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Collopy graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.More Education & Awards
Dr. Collopy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke`s Medical Center-Milwaukee
- West Allis Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Collopy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Collopy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Collopy practice?
Dr. Michael Collopy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Waukesha, WI.
See Milwaukee Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Collopy, Dr. Micheal Collopy, Dr. Michel Collopy, Dr. Mickey Collopy, Dr. Miguel Collopy, Dr. Mike Collopy