A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Colucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Colucci is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colucci
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Colucci Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Colucci, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Colucci graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Colucci has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Viahealth of Wayne Newark
- Unity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Colucci MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Colucci practice?
- Dr. Michael Colucci has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Colucci practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Surgeons.