Learn more about Dr. Michael Colucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Colucci is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colucci
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Colucci Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Colucci, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Colucci graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Colucci has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Viahealth of Wayne Newark
- Unity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Colucci MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Colucci practice?
- Dr. Michael Colucci has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Colucci practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Orthopedic Surgeons.