A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Colucciello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Colucciello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Colucciello, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne Treatment
- Diabetic Eye Disease Diabetic Retinopathy
- Inherited Retinal Degeneration
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Perforations
Education & Awards
Dr. Colucciello graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Colucciello has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Colucciello MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Colucciello practice?
- Dr. Michael Colucciello has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Colucciello practices Ophthalmology near Moorestown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, NJ.
See Moorestown Ophthalmologists.