Learn more about Dr. Michael Colucciello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Colucciello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colucciello
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Colucciello Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Colucciello, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 79 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eating Disorders
- Fainting (Syncope)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Colucciello graduated from Medical School SUNY Upstate Medical College Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Colucciello has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Colucciello MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Colucciello practice?
- Dr. Michael Colucciello has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Colucciello practices Ophthalmology near Columbus, NJ.
See Columbus Ophthalmologists.