Learn more about Dr. Michael Colucciello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Colucciello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Colucciello, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne Treatment
- Diabetic Eye Disease Diabetic Retinopathy
- Inherited Retinal Degeneration
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Perforations
Education & Awards
Dr. Colucciello graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Colucciello has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Colucciello accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Colucciello practice?
Dr. Michael Colucciello practices Ophthalmology near Moorestown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, NJ.
See Moorestown Ophthalmologists.