A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Colucciello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Colucciello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colucciello
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Colucciello Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Colucciello, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 79 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eating Disorders
- Fainting (Syncope)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Colucciello graduated from Medical School SUNY Upstate Medical College Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Colucciello has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Colucciello MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Colucciello practice?
- Dr. Michael Colucciello has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Colucciello practices Ophthalmology near Columbus, NJ.
See Columbus Ophthalmologists.