A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Colucciello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Colucciello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colucciello
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Colucciello Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Colucciello, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 79 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eating Disorders
- Fainting (Syncope)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Colucciello graduated from Medical School SUNY Upstate Medical College Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Colucciello has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Colucciello MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Colucciello practice?
- Dr. Michael Colucciello has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Colucciello practices Ophthalmology near Columbus, NJ.
See Columbus Ophthalmologists.