Dr. Michael Columbus MD Patient Reviews

3.4

• Good
  • Bad

February 27th, 2015
Amazing results from an amazing physician!

February 16th, 2015
Very Happy Gal
I met with Dr. Columbus after having a failed consultation with another Dr. at the Plastic Surgery Group practice. I liked the fact that Dr. Columbus actually listened to my concerns/goals. I felt like the experience was more of a collaboration instead of a dictation. I decided to go with Dr. Columbus for my breast augmentation. Although he decided, during the operation, to go with an implant that was slightly smaller than my first choice, I believe that he did an amazing job. I am so happy with the results. From the beginning, I felt confident in his knowledge and experience and I would recommend his work to my loved ones. I already have!

March 17th, 2014
34flat pre op to 34C post op. Very happy customer
Very VERY happy. When i decided to do this i asked a friend that works in the local breast center who I should go to since she sees all of the local breast surgeons work. She said hands down go to dr Columbus. They can actually pick out his work because they are so perfect. I made the right choice. He and his nurse Laura are very personable and very good at what they do. When all the other doctors said go bigger, he was the one that said you could but do you want to look natural or fake? I trusted his judgment and it was the best decision I've made. NO REGRETS! It looks and feels natural. 34A pre op to a 34C. If you go with this Dr., you will not regret it

August 30th, 2012
Disappointed
If I would have known my breasts would look like they do I would not have wasted my money. I had to under go 4 operations for my one breast. The first time I the bruising covered my entire breast and side. Still not normal and is very uncomfortable. Dr. Columbus suggest trying on different sizes of implants before the surgery. I told him I did not want a huge change and now they are too BIG! This is terrible for me.

June 15th, 2012
Breast Reduction
I always felt like a case number, never a patient with a caring or understanding doctor. I would not have done the procedure had I known about the manner in which I would be treated.

July 1st, 2011
BBreast Reconstruction
I was referred to Mike Columbus by his wife, Karen Columbus after diagnosed with breast cancer for the second time. I felt rushed with my decision, Karen recommeded a mastectomy ASAP!!! Both said I should have immediate breast reconstruction with tissue expanders....wrong procedure for a woman who has a history of radiation. Mike kept forcing normal saline into the tissue expander damaging my tissue and skin, I was black and blue, necrotic (dead tissue) severe scar tendons etc... I finally got a second, third and even a fourth opinion hoping my skin and tissue could be salvaged. ALL said I needed to start over if I wanted to have anything normal. The emotiional and physical pain has been horrible. The tissue expander on the radiated side made me look like a untreated burn victim. I listend to much to my emotions thinking he knew what he was doing, besides he is constantly voted as one of the best plastic surgeons BY HIS FELLOW PEERS NOT HIS PATIENTS. Women do not make the same mistake. Mike is strictly cosmetic. I finally left hurt thinking he cared...NOT. Go to Angie's list and read what other women has said about him.

December 15th, 2016