Dr. Michael Comas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Comas?

Absolutely Wonderful!

Posted on September 27th, 2016

I am 28 years old and have been going to Dr. Comas for 26 years! I wouldn't go to anyone else. Going to my appointment, the wait is usually only 5-10 minutes. And once he's in the room with you, he takes all the time that YOU need to get your questions answered. He's thorough and explains every single thing that's going on in a way that's easy to understand. He's compassionate and understanding, but also doesn't hold back the truth, which is great. If I get sick and need a "that day" appointment, they usually find a way to squeeze me in. I'm thankful my parents took me to see him when I was only 2 years old, basically when he was just starting out. The office staff is very nice and they remember you anytime you go in. I recommend him to anyone!

Posted on February 17th, 2015

I am glad to have changed to him.

Posted on July 13th, 2016