Overall Review

November 27th, 2016
Ruined Life
Dr. Compain misdiagnoses me. As a result I ended up in a wheelchair for years until I got a second opinion and found out I had a very easily treatable condition.

January 27th, 2014
Can't thank Dr. Compain enough!
Thank you Dr. Compain. We struggled for years to get either help or a diagnosis for our child. Most doctors, though well-intentioned, just didn't know what to look for or didn't go the little bit extra to figure our child out. He did and it is in large part due to his efforts that we have finally have a diagnosis and that our child is getting help. I would much rather pay the out of pocket expense to him and get answers/help than chase our tails like we did in the conventional medical establishment. Nevermind the wasted money, you can't get back wasted time... The sad commentary on our medical industry is that it feels threatened by doctors like Dr. Compain that try to think holistically about a patient. Our GP very nicely tried to "warn" us about going outside the normal channels of medicine. The truth is "modern medicine" failed our child with it narrow focus. Frankly, I don't why all doctors don't practice like Dr. Compain.

May 4th, 2013
My family and I have been going to this doctor for 20 years and highly recommend him. He is smart, caring, listens well, and is a true partner in our family's care. The staff is friendly and efficient, except for the older woman at the front desk who though efficient, can be abrupt, impatient, and at times somewhat condescending and rude... She'd be better suited in a position where she does not have to interact with patients directly. Really. Another drawback is cost and not accepting insurance. It ends up making the practice somewhat elitist... only those with the means get to have good healthcare, and that's too bad. If rating Dr. Compain solely, however, you can't go wrong. He's a great doctor.

October 2nd, 2012
I would highly recommend this doctor!

August 2nd, 2012
Front desk older female, very rude telephone manner. Has no patience and no compassion. Dr. Compain himself is thoughtful and plans thoroughly. Prescribes aggressively. This can be good or bad depending on your point of view. The on-site pharmacy is problematic. Slow, and the additional ingredients in many of the offerings contain things our children can't handle and are recommended without taking that into consideration. Costly. Doctor did not actually examine my daughter. Goes more by parent input. Limited helpfulness.