Dr. Michael Conaway Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Conaway?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Michael Conaway?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 5th, 2016

The best doctor, bar none

Dr Conaway is the best doctor we'd ever seen. Unfortunately he left his practice and became a hospitalist. Our loss, the hospital's gain. We will never find another doctor as good as Dr Conaway.

December 16th, 2013

RN

November 9th, 2013

DON'T BE FOOLED

Don't be fooled. Dr. Conaway has walked away from two practices without giving patients time to find another doctor. He left while patients were scheduled for appointments and without any replacement for them to see. If you are looking for a permanent physician keep looking. Don't let his God sent him here or his ex-wife jokes fool you. He may be gone tomorrow.

March 22nd, 2013

Dr. Conway

He has disappeared again!!!!!! He doesn't return calls!!!!!!!! I wish I knew why he left all the practices in Columbus, Ohio!!!!!! At one time he was a good Dr.

June 10th, 2012

He quit his practice without warning and we cannot get our files.

May 31st, 2012

Miss E

If you are or were a patient of Dr. Conaway you might try COPC for your records... They maintained a copy up to the move to Polaris. I did that and all my records were there. Now I go to COPC and they have my records... Any idea what state he is going? I do miss him

March 30th, 2012

Best Wishes Doc Conaway...We will miss you!

Doc Conaway is no longer practicing in Ohio and is moving out of state. We, as his loyal patients, love him and wish him all the best as he moves forward. Dr. C always did what he does best, he took care of all of us! Now, he needs to take care of himself for once. The rumors, chatter and small talk are just that! The truth is that he is moving on and starting fresh out of state. The only problem that exists is that we, his loyal patients, are now left with the often times impossible task of finding a new doctor! My new doctor, who is not what I am used to, cannot even get my 13 years worth of medical records!! This is a MAJOR problem and if anyone else has an idea or solution on how to get our records, PLEASE let me know! I am dealing with several issues and desperately want my records! Dr. Conaway was the best doc ever but I do wish that the transition could be smoother. Medical records are a MUST, how are we to get them when there is never an answer to our messages that are left on that "machine". If anyone has any further info on how to get our records, please post it or let me know. Doc C, best of luck to you always! We love you!

March 29th, 2012

Loyal Patient trying to find him....

Dr. Conaway has always been a very good doctor to me... I couldn't find him due to his move, and I was sick so I had to go somewhere else that I was not happy with... I am on a mission to find him again.... Can someone help with a real answer where he is....

February 20th, 2012

Great caring Dr....wish I could find him again!

He's a super person. Very caring, humbleman. Tried to start own practice and isobviously having a rough time. His office is now closed and the number left to call says will get back to you in 48-72 hours. It has been several days, numerous messages left.....no-one has called me back. Would like to find this Dr. Have been a patient for 12 yrs., following him from several different locations. I care about him as much as he cares about his patients. Wish the ones of us that really care about him could help him in some way. Don't know where he is again or why his office is closed. If anyone has any info., please pass it on. Hang in there Dr.C.Your loyal patients want you to succeed.

February 17th, 2012

Deborah Cox

Dr Conaway is a wonderful compassionate Dr who listens to what you have to say. Most Dr's I have found rush you in and out and Dr Comaway doesnot. Very educated about anything I have ever talked to him about and that I have

January 2nd, 2012

The Doctor will see you now!

Our family has seen Dr C for about 8 years now, and he's just the greatest doc! Everyone we've referred to him thinks the same thing. He recently moved from Westerville, working at Ohio Health, to his own private practice, in Dublin Ohio. The office is easy to get to, it's a nice set-up, he has a small very nice staff, and he's easy to get in to see. We usually wait 5 - 10 min., not bad at all. The Dublin library is right across the street - which is a nice side trip after an appt, or there are wonderful restaurants in Dublin - which is a lovely, charming town!As for Dr Conaway, he's very kind, understanding, and humble. He takes the time to listen, invites you to be a partner in your healthcare - which I appreciate after seeing a doctor who dictated to me how he was going to "manage" my care! Dr Conaway treats you like an equal, or at least like you have intelligence, whereas doctors who dictate your care treat you like an imbicile! I can't stand that!Doctor C also shares with you things which have helped him, or things he feels might pertain to you, as well as being just as happy when you share things with him. I often share books, CD's, or information in which I think he'll be interested. He's interested in alternative healthcare methods, and has been happy to accept what I have to share. When we've been sick, Dr C asks questions to get to the bottom of the problem. If he needs to refer, he looks for the type of doctor with whom you'll work well. I prefer warm, caring doctors over docs who are all business. I remind Dr C of this when he has to refer me, and he gives it thought to find just the right person, as long as that person is also one of the best docs in their field.Dr C's staff has gone thru various changes as people have moved, gone back to school, stayed when he moved, or finished a teaching program. He has one main staff member, and a few part-time staffers. Much of what other docs have an asst do, Dr C does himself.Dr C is an internist, and used to only see adults. Now, on occasion he will take a younger person - which is nice because our kids really like and respect him. He takes the time to discuss issues with them, and when they've asked him something, he answers from the heart, and as thoroughly as needed. Our son recently asked him a somewhat sensitive question, and Dr C didn't give a "pat" answer, he gave his thinking on the issue, and the reason behind that - which made a great deal of sense to our son, which added greatly to his respect for Dr C. I was also greatly appreciative of how he handled the issue.There's never been an instance where Dr C's diagnosis has been inaccuarate with any of us. He runs tests, refers out if neccessary, and prescribes medications as he sees fit...although if you prefer not to be treated with medication, let him know, and he'll go out of his way to see if there are other ways to manage an illness.Becauase of my illness I see Dr C every other month, but with the rest of our family, they see him only for well care visits, or when they're sick. So follow up is as needed = not too often, not too lax.Dr Conaway is tops in our book, and we'd highly recommend him!

November 3rd, 2011

Our Family will follow Dr. Conaway wherever he has his practice!

Our family have been patients of Dr. Conaway for 10+ years. Now our children's spouses and their adult children are patients as well (for 5+ years). Many of our friends and fellow employees at our work are also his patients based on our recommendation.Dr. Mike is one of the most ethical doctors I have ever met. He always puts his patients first. He is willing to spend as much time as you need with him to discuss your individual situation, whether it be medical or you just need some personal advice. He is more than willing to "hit the books" if necessary should you come in with an unusual condition. This happened with me 10+ years ago and he was able to diagnose my problem very rapidly and correctly. When I went to the pharmacy for my medication the pharmist was very impressed - he committed on the fact that the prescribed medication had just been written up in the medical journals for this use and I was the first patient to bring in prescriptions for it. Dr. Mike is not only ethical and knowledgable, he is also very compassionate. His bedside manner is what all doctors should strive to be! When he first shared with my husband & I that he would possibly be moving from his Knightsbridge location to the Polaris area we assured him we would follow. This meant we would have a 20-25 minute drive one way (depending on the time of day) versus a 5-10 minute drive. Dr. Mike was, and still is, well worth the extra drive time.I must say, we were not at all impressed with the practice staff at the Polaris location. We had a very difficult time getting through on the phones and even harder time having the staff return our calls in a timely manner. Scheduling an appointment was equally as difficult to do. They weren't entirely rude, but you felt like you were in a "cattle herd" and just a "number" to be checked off their list when you were in their office. This was very disheartening for Dr. Mike as well. He wasn't able to spend the amount of time with you that he wanted - "he had to produce" to meet the practice's quota. He was expected to be a "machine" and not the caring doctor we all know.When we were notified he was no longer with the Polaris practice, they wouldn't tell us where he went. They wanted us to become patients of the "doctor across the hall" and they would be more than happy to transfer our records for free to him. If we decided to leave the practice we were told we would have to pay to get our records. In our case it would have been substantial amount and they had only had our records for one month! This sure did raise a red flag for us and made us very upset.I was able to locate Dr. Mike after a few days thanks to his awesome nurse. Our family followed him to his temporary location and now at his High Street location in Dublin.We all are very happy Dr. Mike has been able to set up his Dublin location. We are sincerely grateful this will enable him to practice medicine the way he wants to and the way we want him to practice - always putting the patient first.As I stated in the beginning - our entire family will be his patients as long as he is practicing. We so appreciate Dr. Mike as a doctor - but more importantly we care deeply for him as he has become our friend too.Please refer your family & friends to him so his practice will continue to grow!