Dr. Michael Connelly MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Lawrence, MA

3.3

July 26th, 2016
Not what I needed
My PCP sent me to this MD. All most all of my visits were scheduled with the Physician Assistant even though I asked for him. Never really had a treatment plan or follow up from him. I was not improving so I left this MD/practice for these reasons.

April 21st, 2016
Patient
Very courteous staff. As I was one of the many left to suffer and leave crying.It was the concern good staff of people who followed me to my car to help suggest a future plan and consolidated me as they know your pain don't just stop upon Doctor command. He will treat your pain the 1st few weeks and then drop you like on dime while behind your back ,sending your doctor a report that your not a good Candidate for pain control .Yes behind your back, the man who is suppose to be helping you.But yet 5 surgeons recommend pain control and wont operate due to dangers. So six compressed nerves 3 collapsed disk and bone spurs in the cervical spine and 2 compressed nerves and 2 collapsed disk in the lumber spine will just go away after 28 years. Also believe the comments you read about the rudeness ,disrespect, and non compassion. This comes on the 3 or more visit, like clock work.He's got 1 goal and that's to take away your pain meds. I m not the type of person to talk about anybody but, pain is a serious issue and no one needs to feel like a criminal and helpless because they suffer daily in pain. Very surprised his license hasn't been pulled yet. This has been going on for Years.

April 5th, 2016
Find another doctor!
Should not be in pain management. Maybe he is better in his other medical practices.

February 22nd, 2016
i wish i had read the reviews before i went! they are spot on! this guy is so full of himself! no manners, i shall not return! oh, and i was never examined by the doctor!!

September 1st, 2015
Very rude. Will not return.

August 29th, 2015
Do not waste your time with this doctor!!!
The office staff is wonderful. Wait time is usually 30 minutes. Waiting room almost always full. Dr. Connolly was fine the first few times I met with him. After the last visit with him I see why people do not like him. I went for follow up visit told him I was still in pain. He noticed I was on disability and he rudely asked me why and I told him. He said get up on the table did a few touching of the legs and feet and said you don't need to come back here. He did not care I am still having a lot of pain in my legs he just rudely dismissed me. Would never recommend this doctor to anyone.

January 4th, 2015
He is a waste of time, money and space.
He misdiagnosed my daughter almost costing her life. Offensive manner, cocky attitude, a total jerk!

October 2nd, 2014
Would NEVER recommend this Dr to ANYONE!!! He met me for 2 minutes & treated me beyond bad! To all the good reviews on here, well, u must be either friend or family of this Dr because theres more BAD reviews than good! If u want to leave this office in tears then this is the place for you!!! Guess HE picks & chooses who he is going to treat with respect

July 1st, 2014
WORST DR OFFICE
This office is unprofessional rude don't keep promises with appointments don't care about their patients good Luck to whoever goes to this office.

June 3rd, 2013
Rude and thinks he's above everyone
Had ONE appointment with him and that's all I will EVER do!! I've never met such a RUDE doctor in my life!! I've had pain for years and he just brushed it off. Guess his patient calendar is full because he couldn't have cared less about me! If you want to leave his office feeling like your worthless and crying then he's the guy for you!! Good luck, you're going to NEED IT!!!

November 19th, 2012
Saw Dr Connelly M.D. once started me on new meds and in 2 weeks I felt like a new person.Cant thank him enough.Been in a lot of pain for a good two years. Thank you again

August 5th, 2012
I would definitely recommend this Dr. to my friends, in fact i already have. He has taken very good care of me for several years, and is very accurate in diagnosing my issues.....he is also very kind and compassionate....who could ask for anything more?