Learn more about Dr. Michael Connolly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Connolly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Connolly
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Connolly Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Connolly, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Connolly graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Connolly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alta View Hospital
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Connolly MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Connolly practice?
- Dr. Michael Connolly has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Connolly practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Riverton, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Draper, UT and West Valley City, UT.
See Riverton Psychiatrists and Riverton Child Psychiatrists.