A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Connolly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Connolly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Connolly, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Connolly graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Connolly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alta View Hospital
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Connolly MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Connolly practice?
- Dr. Michael Connolly has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Connolly practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Riverton, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Draper, UT and West Valley City, UT.
See Riverton Psychiatrists.