Dr. Michael Connolly Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Michael Connolly?

Laughable fees

Posted on June 29th, 2017

$365 dollar fee for a missed appointment, but nothing for me when the doctor is 30 minutes late for my appointment, while I sit in the waiting room.

Parent Desperate For Help For Her Daughter & A Dr. Who Just Wants Your Money

Posted on July 11th, 2016

I have NEVER filled out a rating form before, but I am angry at the service I was given and the billing I received. I was in desperate need of help for my daughter. I had done research on Dr. Connolly and found many people happy with his services so I was very hopeful. I was able to get my daughter in quickly, due to someone else cancelling an appointment. I was originally going to have to wait over a month to get in, but I was willing to wait and finally get some answers. I have never given my daughter medication before, but I just didn't know what else to do anymore. The appointment was EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTING!! I did not learn anything that I didn't already know. Dr. Michael Connelly did not suggest medication. Referrals were not given. His exact words were "I don't do BBQ's with anyone in your area to give any good suggestions." I went home SOBBING!! Then I received my bill from him and he charged me $222 for an hour of overtime. I was not in the meeting for more than 45 min. He did not notify me that my time was up. I gave him a thick file of information regarding my daughter (prior to the appt.), videos of her behavior, etc...He would not look at them to better understand her and my concerns. The billing department lady was very kind. She looked into the information and talked with Dr. Connolly. She called back a week or so later and read what "his exact words" were. Bottom line, he was not truthful or honest! I will NEVER go to Dr. Michael Connolly again!

Posted on July 20th, 2015

Dr. Connolly takes care of my teenage son and has for several years. He is very thorough, listens to concerns, asks questions, and is prompt with his appts. Excellent physician.

Great doctor

Posted on July 19th, 2013

My son has been going to Dr. Connolly for four years now. He is wonderful! Dr. Connolly has walked us through many different steps of treatment and many different types of medications until we've finally found what works for my son. He has been following my son's progress and we see Dr. Connolly every 3-6 months. Our follow up appointments are usually pretty short but Dr. Connolly is great a listening and answering questions until we feel we understand (sometimes that takes explaining things in a couple of different ways for my benefit).The clinic is very good at getting us in for emergency appointments when needed and they are able to offer us appointments that work with our schedule. No one wants to see their child struggle and I am grateful we found Dr. Connolly. I would recommend him to anyone!

Would recommend!

Posted on November 28th, 2011

I spent 10 years looking for the right doctor. Nobody was able to help me like Dr Connolly. He is very familiar with medicine and can choose the right ones for me. No other Dr was patient enough to work through my meds and problems. I am so thankful to this man.

No bed side manner!!

Posted on December 7th, 2009

Would not recommend this Dr to anyone. Had no bed side manner and a "who cares" attitude towards me. Wanted to tell me what he wouldn't/couldn't do instead of being encouraging and looking for a positive outcome. Basically made me feel like he had plenty of patients and didn't need me. Brushed off my concerns and had no sympathy what so ever. When I started to cry he didn;t even offer me a tissue that was sitting there right on his desk. I waited two months for nothing!!

Sigh ;(

Posted on July 1st, 2009

Just another brick in the wall. I never had a fair chance of getting a good diagnosis due to my chart. It's like the Seinfield eposide where Ellan can't see a dr. because her chart says she's "difficult" Just another statistic. I felt like another number instead of a person. I won't be going back...

Posted on September 20th, 2017