A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerard Connors:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerard Connors, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chromosome Deletion
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Hypophysectomy (Pituitary Gland Removal)
- Marginal Zone B-Cell Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Connors graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Connors has 1 hospital affiliations:
- East Tennessee Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Connors accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan