A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Conway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Conway is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Conway, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Conway graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Conway has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Christiana Care Health Services - Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Kevin Conway MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Conway practice?
- Dr. Michael Conway has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Conway practices Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE and Hockessin, DE.
See Wilmington Surgeons.