Learn more about Dr. Michael Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cook is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cook
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cook Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cook, DO, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Cook has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alan Cook DO and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Cook practice?
- Dr. Michael Cook has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Cook practices Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Radiologists.