A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cook is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cook
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Cook Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cook, DO, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Cook has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alan Cook DO and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Cook practice?
- Dr. Michael Cook has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Cook practices Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Radiologists and Brooklyn Nuclear Medicine Physicians.