A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cook is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cook, DO, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Cook has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alan Cook DO and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Cook practice?
- Dr. Michael Cook has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Cook practices Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Radiologists.