Dr. Michael Cooter Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Michael Cooter?

Extra charges

Posted on October 30th, 2013

The only complaint I have for Dr C is you may be suprised by what the visit may actually cost you. If he asks if you want him to scope your sinuses, Be advised, if you don't have great medical coverage, the 5 minute procedure will cost you more than you would expect... I made it clear I didn't want to get an MRI or CT because my deductable was high. With that said, you would think he would have warned me about how high his 5 minute scope job may cost me.... This was the first time I was blind-sided by a specialist's bill. Not happy... My rating for "Accurate Diagnosis" is low because my sinus problem finally went away before my visit. My rating for "Follows Up After Visit" was low because there wasn't anything to follow up on.

Posted on February 15th, 2011

He stays with a problem until he helps figure out what it is and how to fix it. Great patient doctor.

Posted on September 22nd, 2017