Learn more about Dr. Michael Corcoran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Corcoran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Corcoran, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Corcoran graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Corcoran has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Medical Center
- Iroquois Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Corcoran MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Corcoran practice?
- Dr. Michael Corcoran has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Corcoran practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bradley, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Watseka, IL and Urbana, IL.
See Bradley Orthopedic Surgeons.