A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Corcoran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Corcoran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Corcoran, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Corcoran graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Corcoran has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Marys Hospital
- Iroquois Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Corcoran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Corcoran practice?
Dr. Michael Corcoran practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bradley, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, IL and Watseka, IL.
See Bradley Surgeons.