A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Corcoran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Corcoran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Corcoran
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Corcoran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Corcoran, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Corcoran graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Corcoran has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Medical Center
- Iroquois Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Corcoran MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Corcoran practice?
- Dr. Michael Corcoran has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Corcoran practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bradley, IL.
See Bradley Surgeons.