A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Corcoran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Corcoran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Corcoran, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Corcoran graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Corcoran has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Marys Hospital
- Iroquois Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Corcoran MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Corcoran practice?
- Dr. Michael Corcoran has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Corcoran practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bradley, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, IL and Watseka, IL.
See Bradley Surgeons.