- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Corcoran is Excellent. Dr. Corcoran has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Corcoran, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Hip Replacement Knee Replacement Shoulder Replacement General Orthopedics Sports Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Corcoran graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Corcoran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Iroquois Memorial Hospital
- St Marys Hospital
- Provena St Marys Hosp, Kankakee, Il
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Corcoran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Corcoran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Corcoran practice?
Dr. Michael Corcoran practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bradley, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Watseka, IL and Danville, IL.
See Bradley Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Corcoran, Dr. Micheal Corcoran, Dr. Michel Corcoran, Dr. Mickey Corcoran, Dr. Miguel Corcoran, Dr. Mike Corcoran