A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cormier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cormier is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cormier, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Cormier graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Cormier has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Patrick Hospital
- Lake Charles Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cormier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Cormier practice?
Dr. Michael Cormier practices Dermatology near Lake Charles, LA.
See Lake Charles Dermatologists.