A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Corneille:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Corneille is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Corneille, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Corneille graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Corneille has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Corneille accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 8 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- Community First Health Plans - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Corneille practice?
Dr. Michael Corneille practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.