Dr. Michael Corriveau Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Corriveau?

September 19th, 2015

The most Amazing, Caring Pulmo in Columbus Ohio! He saved my life more than once and will personally follow up on your care. Sadly, not too many great docs around anymore but you can count on Dr. Corriveau. Never give up.

July 3rd, 2013

Dr Corriveau was my Dr. for 18 years. He was the absolute best doctor I have ever had. Dr Corriveau was very articulate in everything he did. When he accepted you as a patient he also accepted you as a person and a friend. I always felt when I had an appointment with him he treated me the same way he would have treated one of his family members. He was kind, patient, soft spoken, and he cared. Not to mention he covered every area of your illness until he found a diagnosis that brought you relief physically and left you with a peace of mind. I attribute living to my 55th year because of God first and Dr. Corriveau next. He recently left his practice and I really didn't realize how much I would miss him until now. I wish him all the best in his endeavors and hope he and his family is blessed beyond measure.

October 23rd, 2014