A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cortez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cortez is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cortez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cortez graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Cortez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Cortez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Cortez practice?
- Dr. Michael Cortez has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Cortez practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Alhambra, CA.
See Alhambra Family Physicians.