Learn more about Dr. Michael Coscia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Coscia, Orthopedic Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coscia
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coscia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Coscia, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Arthritis (Spondylarthritis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coscia graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Coscia has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Indiana Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Coscia MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Coscia practice?
- Dr. Michael Coscia has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Coscia practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Surgeons.